Review

Monday, March 21, 2011

a moment to be inspired

2.33 am and I'm still awake listening to some music while opening up some sites. when suddenly this song came up on my track list. i used to love this song a lot until another song catch my ear and  i forgot  (just like that) about this song (oh how evil am I *glancing to my self*). 
this song sang by Brendan James and the title is All I Can See. listening to this song always makes me inspired  to embrace everything i have pass over this life. the lyrics really touched me, it makes me realize on how we supposed to be grateful on our life that has been given. and makes me realize on how many things i haven't done, earn, reach, and see on this life. the things i have to struggling this life for, the things to construe my life. so from now on i will promise to myself that i will never wasting my time again and to stop being a lazy person because there are so many things waiting for me to be seen  and done out there.

so,, are you ready to be inspired ?? here it is..



those who journey can easily understand
the more they see, the more they'll learn, the more that they will be
so this i swear to you, and this i swear to me
I'll never rest till I've seen all i can see
no, I'll never rest till I've seen all i can see

enjoy!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment